Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Junk Bonanza Spring 2015

Spring was in the air here in Florida where I live, as I made my biannual trip up to Minnesota to attend and work in the Ki Nassauer Shop at the Junk Bonanza Spring 2015 event in Shakopee, Minnesota
 
 
With Shop Manager Taylor Nassauer staying in CA with her new born baby Nola, a decision was made to make the Ki Nassauer Shop more manageable by downsizing a bit, but still have it filled with all the great new and popular T-Shirts designs that the JB shoppers look forward to each Bonanza.

 
Pallets and Faux grass from the Art of Junk display from a past year, were repurposed and used in the Ki Nassauer Shop to give it a fun and spring feel.
 

Spring weather was in the air and the customers came to shop all the great items we had in the shop. Once again I sold out of my purses, aprons, and shopping cart liners that I had sewn for purchase in the store. With more room in my suitcase I was able to purchase some great vintage fabric finds among the different  vendors to take back home to Florida. Great show, fun people and cool junk!! Can't wait for the Junk Bonanza fall 2015. I'll be there.
 
Now it's back to the sewing machine to stitch up some great items that can be found on my Etsy site  Remixed Stitches for purchase.

Happy Spring, Karla


No comments:

Post a Comment