Etsy Shopper Banner
This past week has been a test of trial, error, and strength. For someone who used a 10 year old desk top computer up until 6 months ago, I can proudly say "I'm a survivor" of Etsy Shop Set Up and Blogging. I may have a few more gray hairs to pluck but my computer lingo, and photographic knowledge has increased ten fold. My computer literate sons would be proud of their mom!
The Top Five Lessons Learned This Week
1. You are never to old to learn "new" tricks, Just dive in!
2. Lean on your friends and fellow bloggers, they are more than willing to help you.
(Thank you fellow blogger Margo, check her out at http://robolady.blogspot.com/ )
3. Step away from the computer when you feel like you're drowning, (like the song says it's a new dawn, it's a new day)
4. Pat yourself on the back when you "do good"!
5. Creating and sewing is still at the top of my list of fun things to do!!
Test out my newly learned computer skills. Click on an item on the side bar to my Remixed Stitches Etsy Shop. Hopefully, it will send you there (let me know if it doesn't). There you can check out all the fun items that I have been busy creating and sewing. If you like what you see, make me a favorite. As always, I am open to comments and suggestions to help me in my journey of online blogging and selling. Next week I think it's time to get back into the sewing room and do a "How To Project". What do you think? Until then......